Disengagement, burnout, absenteeism, reduced employee productivity and rising health costs are increasingly common in the modern workplace. The current strategy of working harder for longer simply doesn’t work.
We need a different approach.
Building an employee’s capacity to manage stress, challenge and change – in other words, building their personal resilience – equips them to better manage their physical and mental health and improve their performance at work.
Investing in resilience training translates directly into improved business performance. Resilience training gives employees the tools they need to sustain focus, energy and productivity. It empowers them to succeed under pressure and enhances their capacity for flexibility, creativity and innovation.
Resilience training supports employees to do their jobs well and maintain their health.
Benefits of resilience training
Direct benefits of resilience training programs include:
- Increased self-awareness and personal empowerment: employees learn to self-manage their physical, psychological and emotional health
- Reduced absenteeism and increased workplace engagement
- Enhanced productivity through increased vitality, motivation and concentration skills
- Team building through interactive, group-based learning and a unified approach to managing stress, challenge and change
- Minimisation of risks associated with work-related stress
- OH&S compliance.