Working Mind Resilience Training is a specialist provider of resilience programs to the government, corporate and NFP sectors. We have been designing and delivering resilience programs to Australian workplaces since 2006.
We specialise in supporting people to:
- Manage stress
- Sustain high levels of personal and professional performance, and
- Respond more effectively to change.
Our approach to learning is practical, experiential, interactive and fun! We present quick, simple and reliable strategies that employees can easily incorporate into their working day, and we offer comprehensive follow-up support to promote ongoing skill-development and workplace integration.
Direct benefits of our approach to both staff and organisation include:
- Increased self-awareness and personal empowerment: participants learn to self-manage their physical and psychological health
- Enhanced capability through increased vitality, motivation and concentration skills
- Team building through interactive, group-based learning and a unified approach to managing stress, challenge and change, and
- Minimisation of risks associated with work-related stress.